NUDURA ICF TRAINING DAY
Nudura ICF (Insulated Concrete Formwork) training day to enable you to build your own super energy efficient project cost effectively.
Please find information on the Nudura course below.
The next Nudura Training Day will be Thursday 14th December 2017.
Venue: Merrivale Farm, Merrivale, Princetown, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 6ST
Directions: On the Tavistock to Princetown Road B3357, from Tavistock direction farm is on the right tucked below the quarry, before The Merrivale Inn which is on the left hand side.
- Time: Arrive for a prompt 8.00am start to 5.30pm approx (be prepared for training to over-run).
- Refreshments: Lunch and breaks will be provided. (Please advise any special dietary requirements).
- Power Point Presentation by Jean-Marc Bouvier on Nudura.
- Indoor/Outdoor practical training with Nudura including hands on. (Please wear appropriate warm clothing).
- In depth theory and Nudura Manual supplied.
- Cost: £150.00 plus VAT payable in advance.
The course will enable you to become a competent installer of Nudura. The cost also includes onsite support for your first project to get you started.
It is Nudura's policy that all installers attend a training day before being supplied with the product. This is to maintain the high standard in which Nudura prides itself.
If you wish to attend a training day please contacts us as soon as possible and we will confirm dates and hopefully book you a space.
We hold NUDURA training days at Merrivale regularly, for booking or further details, please contact us